Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Wednesday Top Ten: Grey Hands And Sunscreen Edition

I sat in a claustrophobic desk writing stuff down for 3 hours today. The side of my hand turns all grey from pencil dust, blech! And it is too hot out for me to wear jeans so I am in a summer tank top, and shorts. Here are this weeks tops:
5. Drum Roll Please....... (Drums Roll) and this weeks Top Five Blogs are in! And the awards go to:

E. Grant Miller Media- With The Post "Pictures From The Straight Express" funny specifically the part about Palin. You win the Best Political Post Of The Week
D. Monkey Mucker- With The Post "Christians Can't Count" short, sweet, funny. You Win The: Best Short Post Of The Week
C. Johnny Yen- With the post "Gracious Kid Pictures" cute picture, you win the "Best Picture Award" Yay!!!!
B. Wondering Coyote- With the post, "puppy Therapy" the dog is adoorable! You win the "BEst Animal Post" Congrats! And rockin' in at number 1....
A. 97 Things To Do Before I Am 97- No post you just have a great blog! You win "Best Blog Of The Week"

4. Something I hate is chain e-mails! They are soo stupid and pointless. People who are bored and have no life spend time making them and passing them on to there weird friends. Here are some stupid ones I have got. Think about it if I don't e-mail 10 people then I will die? Kinda weird.

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break,so
they wanted to head out for a night on the town. So they called their
most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived,the two children
were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit
around and make sure everything was okay with the
children. Later at night,the babysitter got bored and went to watch tv
but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they didnt have cable
downstairs (the parents didn't want the children watching too much
garbage). So she called them and asked them if she could watch cable
in the parents' room.Of course the parents said it was ok, but the
babysitter had one final request. She asked if she could cover up the
clown satue in their bedroom with a blanket or cloth, because it made
her nervous.The phoneline was silent for a moment, and the father who
was talking to the babysitter at the t imesaid....'Take the children
and get out of the house....we'll call the police...we don't have a
clown statue.' the children and the babysitter got murdered by the
clown. It turned out to be that the clown was a killer that escaped
from jail. If u don't send this to 15 ppl within the next 5 minutes
the clown will be standing next to your bed at 3:00 am with a knife in
his hand....put the subject as your school. GOOD LUCK

Girls
are like apples
on trees. The best ones
are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they are
afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples up top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one
who's brave enough to
climb all
the way
to the top
of the tree.

You have been hit. You have been considered one of the 15 prettiest girls on my friends list.
Once you have been hit, you have to hit 15 pretty girls.
If you get hit again you know you're really pretty. If you break the chain, you'll have ugliness for 10 years.
So hit 15 pretty girls on your friends list and let them know they are pretty, and don't just hit someone because they're your friend... be truthful. They'll understand.... or maybe not ^__^
Oh, and P.S. - I think we all know who those rotten apples on the bottom of the tree are...


I got a chain e-mail for ya'!

If you don't pass this on to 7 people in the next hour, nothing will happen!

3. Coolest Song Of The Week!

Well the rock out loud song of the week is 7 Things by Miley Cyrus. I don't care if it is disney its a good song!



2. Results of the contest, well we had only one participant and she didn't follow the rules. She did LOTS of questions you were only supposed to do 1. Sorry Hazel. But I am extending the contest so you have another chance. And so do you I need entries. Just leave it on comment!

1. Ok I am going to play a game. I am going to say a totally weird sentence and the decode it!

I ingest xysters at noon hour.

I= Me
Ingest= Eat
Xysters= A Medical instrument used for scraping bones
Noon Hour: 12 P.M.

Basically, I eat medical bone-scraping instruments at noon.

Mood; Happy
Playlist: Purchased itunes! songs
Location: Home with the wind

6 comments:

Sparkleneely said...

Random Girl -- I am so honored that you like my blog!!! You made my whole day!

(And yours is fabulous, too!)
xoxo
Karen

Joe said...

I like Miley Cyrus because, like me, she's one generation away from being an eastern Kentucky hillbilly.

david santos said...

Great posting!!!
Congratulations!!!

Rebel Lamb said...

Sparkleneely- Thank you! that is quite a compliment I just love you're posting!
Bubs- Thank you! Finally someone partially on my side!
David- Thanks I try hard to post well

Johnny Yen said...

Thanks!

Do I get some kind of prize, like a car or a new ipod?

Irregular Kiki said...

Hi Randomgal, I also love Miley Cyrus's song '7 Things'. I am a massive Miley fan. I love Hannah Montana/MileyCyrus soooo much.

And that chain email about the clown was so funny! It sounds so stupid. Who's going to believe such a thing? That the clown will come with a knife in his hand next to your bed at 3am. What if you're not in bed at 3am? Poor Mr Clown will have travelled all the way to your house for no reason.

When I was younger, a girl I know told me that if you close all the lights and stand in front of the mirror and say 'Bloody Mary' ten times, "Candyman" comes with a hook in his hand and comes to kill you! I was quite scared, but still tried it. I told her nothing happened and she was like 'Well you didn't close all the lights in the house.'

She insisted that it was true and it worked. I asked her how she knew, and she was like 'Because my friend did it.' and I was like, 'So your friend's dead now?' and then she shut up. I was only a kid! I still remember it all perfectly well, though.

PS: Do not try this at home, even though it doesn't work, you may get scared of the dark, like I did.