Saturday, June 07, 2008

Being Dumb

No, this is not about George Bush. An eight-year old girl in Indiana swallowed 20 steel marbles and 10 magnets from her toy, Magnetix. So her parents want to take the toy of the shelf. Now, I am supposed to say "Poor Girl" or "Such a sad story" but nope, today I am saying "How dumb can you get?" They shouldn't take this toy off the market just for a girl being stupid enough to eat it. One, she is 8 not 2 she knows better then to eat her toys. And two, when you swallow toys your intestines are going to be ripped in 8 places. Actually, You can be hurt if you swallow anything that isn't food, you can even be hurt by food itself. The stupid toy isn't dangerous, I have had it before it was even available in the U.S.A. Basically, being dumb is something you can totally avoid. If you take the split second to think it out, it'll work itself out! If george Bush had taken the split second that his workers might not be lying, then the U.S.A would have a high population right now.
Mood: Excited
Playlist: Songs I Purchased on itunes!
Location: Home, where the Magnetix are


Random Irregular said...

Thanks for linked me. I'll link to you too. Who are you by the way? Hmmm...?And where did you het my blog from? Hmmmm....? BTW, awesome blogging you've got here:)

Irregular Kiki said...

Taking the toy off the shelf probably won't be the solution. There are tons of toys out there that can be swallowed. They should just recommend parental guidance for young children.