Friday, January 16, 2009

First Post Of The New Year

Sorry I have not posted for a while, with adjusting back to school, and the holiday rush I have been pretty busy. i guess to start, me and my older brother got a Wii for christmas. i have to say that was definitely one of the highlights of the last few weeks. That was what I really wanted, and I got it. New Years, was decent. Except I got stomach flu and was barfing my guts out an hour before 2009's arrival. So, I guess since I never got to do my new Years thing, I'll do the year in review a little l;ate this year. My opinionated best list of 2008.

Music

In my opinion, all the music in 2008 sucked. Unfortunately Brittany Spears,made a bounce back. No one sparked very good music in 2008, but I barely managed to pull together a top five list.
5. I Kissed A Girl- Katy Perry
4. So What- P!nk
3. Gives You Hell- All American Rejects
2. Goodbye- Miley Cyrus
1. Fly On The Wall- Miley Cyrus

Now the five worst songs.
5. Womanizer- Brittany Spears
4. Disturbia- Rhianna
3. Love Bug- Jonas Brothers
2. Lolipop- Lil' Wayne
1. Low- T-pain





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones



Movies

Best Animated Film: Wall-E
Best Chic Flick: Baby Mama
Best Action: Hancock
Best Comedy: Don't Mess With The Zohan
Best Summer Movie: Sister Hood Of The Traveling Pants 2
Best Musical: Mamma Mia!
Best Movie With A Moral: Drillbit Taylor
Best Guy Flick: Iron Man

Worst Animated Movie: Veggie Tales
Worst Chic Flick: Definately Maybe
Worst Action: None
Worst Comedy: None
Worst Summer Movie: None
Worst Musical: High School Musical
Worst Movie With A Moral: None
Worst Guy Flick: None

Movies were pretty good in 2008.

No comments: