Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Tags!

It is the day before christmas, and I am dying to know what presents I have recieved. But of course I have to wait until christmas eve. One more day! In the mean time, I am starting a tag post. My first reall tag post.

Twelve favorite holiday songs.
Eleven of your favorite christmas presents you've gotten over the years.
Ten of you're favorite christmas ornaments.
Nine favorite holiday foods.
Eight best christmas memories.
Seven worst christmas memories.
Six favorite holiday decoraions (Ornaments don't count!)
Five of the best presents you've ever gave anybody.
Four of the most obnoxious parts of christmas.
Three favorite christmas specials.
Two things you asked for this year.
One thing you think you're getting.


I am tagging Johnny Yen

Mood: Anticipated
Playtlist: iTunes! shuffle
Location: Home with my tree

3 comments:

Irregular Kiki said...

Sounds exciting!

Irregular Kiki said...

Do you have to make a list for all the presents you want?

Johnny Yen said...

I didn't forget about this-- I'm still working on my list!