Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bored?

When your bored you'll do anything. Let's pretend that your five years
old. Your in the time out chair. Nothing to do. Then you find a fly.
You follow it and follow it until it dies. You become interested and
you ask your mom what the green stuff coming out of the fly is. Back
in the time out chair. Now let's travel into time and Let's say your
eight. You are bored out of your mind, and you start looking at a
wooden chair. You start thinking of questions like, "Why do they call
it maple leaf?" and " Can I eat the chair?" Now if you were not bored
you would be making yourself yousful like stay out of the way to read
or watch TV. Now your twenty-two. Your at work, your boss keeps going
on and on about if Pantie-HOS! should be your client... You could care
less. So you start to pick up John's hand and move it up and down.
John bites you. BOREDOM IS DANGEROUS
I think you get the point.
Mood: happy
Playlist: for once... nothing
Location: If I lived here I would be home by now (home)

P.S I was not bored when writing this post.

1 comment:

kim said...

I was not bored reading this post. I am at work. Work is boring.