Friday, August 03, 2007

Hair Scare

Hair colors. Pepole say the color of your hair tells alot about you. If your a red head your a natural devil if your blonde your dumb (I don't think all blondes are dumb) If you have black hair your supposed to be obideint and respectful. If you have brown or brunette hair you are mysteriuos. This makes snse for example take Lindsay Lohan she is a natural red head and lately it seems she is a devil.

Blondes are kind of dumb but anyone related to me or is my friend or eads my blog is not dumb. But I do think Paris Hilton is a litttle dumb. Considering she is who she is. I also think jessica simpson is a little dumb. But that is just my true opinion. Blondes have more fun though so that is something good. I do think blondes have fun but they don't have all the fun. Blondes are also pretty. Not that everyone else isn't they just happen to have the particular looks.


Black hair. Obideient respectful. Kind of quiet but still popular with friends and is very smart usaully. Black hair is interesting.

Brown hair is mysterious. True.


Grey hair.A sign your getting old and that you are reaching your mid-life crisis. Grey hair has a name you usaully grey hair is namded after an annoyance of yours. Unless your just trying to make someone mad. My step-dad Brian named all his rey hairs kim. I named mine and so did all of the smart pepole in the world. a popular name is Gerge Bush. He is the most annoying person in the us. That is what my hair looks like.


But the most important thing to remember is hair is just a bunch of dead cells that grow on the top of your head. So if you restyle it it put it in a pony tail or dye it you are just playing with dead cells. Yet we love styling it anyway.

Mood: Happy
Playlist: Birthday music
Location: My mom's new office

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mel! I object, although i usually agree with about 95% of your opinions, i am a full redhead, and i am far from devil-ish!!!! So that is your only exception, either that or now i know what you REALLY think of me! FINE! haha just kidding, miss you, love you!!!!!
-Miss