Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Sarcastic Post

I'm sure many of you have been looking forward to this post. This is he post where I talk about sarcasm When doing sarcasm you always have to talk in a high pitched voice in writing you talk in italic writing like this But the way I see it , you shouldn't have to talk in a sarcastic voice. There are other way to be sarcastic. Like if someone says to you " Did you know that there are twenty-six letters in the alphabet?" Then if you already knew that then you would say in a deep voice No! Meaning you did know this fact. There is a way to be sarcastic in a regular voice. If you just got a gift you really liked a whole lot and somebody asks Did you like it? then you would say No worst gift I have ever gotten I hate it. Sarcasm can be mean sometimes/. Some people don't understand what sarcasm really is. Let's say an alien comes from another planet and you have a jolly old time together in outer space. Then... the alien dude asks "Did you have fun?" And being sarcastic you say no. Then from the alien planet they have no idea what sarcasm is. Then being sarcastic gets you demolished. Sarcasm is basically lying but not lying.
Mood: Wondering
Playlist: None, my step dad is studying so I can't disturb him.
Location: Home of course

4 comments:

Johnny Yen said...

When you turn 11 in a couple of weeks, the sarcasm gene will be activated. It just happens. Then I'll have two sarcastic and very funny kids in my house. Not that that's a bad thing...

My friend Ron and I have talked about how much we pride ourselves on raising children as sarcastic as ourselves.

And thank you for the quiet while I was studying!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Sarcastic people often eat their own heads.

kim said...

Girl, I really liked this post....really!!!

Anonymous said...

So, did anyone ever look at what a strange word sarcasm is? I mean, like the last part..."casm". What is a "casm"? And when connected with a "sar" it becomes a word meaning a statement meant to wound, to attack. I think it's an ugly word too. But does it bother me? Heck no, it don't bother me. I mean who cares if there are 26 letters in the alphabet? I wouldn't care if the man in the moon jumped over a cow with three legs and holding a small green candle ! Ha ha, just being goofy Mel...or was i being sarcastic?
Good Blog Mel, keep it up !!

Uncle Gordy